Sunday, February 20, 2022

Trying out the Drone!!!

    Today I went with my brother to the beach where I asked him to bring his drone so I could see how he flew it, what kind of shots he took, and juts basics on how to fly it. I am really excited to used these type of shots in our project, I think that it will be a nice touch and it will make our opening look more professional. Before we went to the beach, I also sat down and tried to watch some drone shots on YouTube from other people to see how they did it. Right now I have two ideas on how our shots will look, however, this is something that I need to discuss with Eugenia in class before a final idea is reached. However, I personally have tow ideas.

    The first idea would take place when the main character starts realizing that her sister is missing. I would picture it starting coming back to where her sister was and the drone following her, the the shot would continue as a long single one, the drone following her path of view as she looks around from side to side and would show how the sister is no where to be seen. After this, the switching from side to side would be sped up in order to make the sequence seem more chaotic and show the sister's fear as she realizes her sister disappeared. Then, the drone will start leaving her as she keeps looking around, and do a high-angle shot as it gets further and further away and show the surroundings, making the sister look smaller and smaller as the drone gets away. I enjoyed being at the beach, I practiced filming my brother as he walked so I could see if I could do it well. It takes practice, so this definitely showed me I need to practice this more so when we film it, I am able to make it look as professional as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR/ Reflection

  What a ride this has been! We are finally at the end of the road. This project definitely challenged certain skills and tactics that I did...