Monday, April 4, 2022

CCR/ Reflection

 What a ride this has been! We are finally at the end of the road. This project definitely challenged certain skills and tactics that I did not know I had. Overall, I am happy with our final product, but I do think I would have liked to make some different decisions that would have made this progress easier and faster. For example, I wish the amount of content that we tried to fit into this opening would have been reduced. I feel like we tried to fit so much into two minutes, and even though I am happy with it, I do feel like it would have been a better opening if we had more time to make it more simple and easier to understand. I like the way that we were able to use the representation of teenagers dealing with post-traumatic stress, while still implementing an interesting story of a crime to add to our mystery/thriller genre. Overall, I learned so many things about editing, planning, and the amount of work it takes to produce a two-minute video. I hope you like it!


Click here to watch my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp3iabSH9ng


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR/ Reflection

  What a ride this has been! We are finally at the end of the road. This project definitely challenged certain skills and tactics that I did...