Sunday, March 27, 2022

Putting Things Together!

 I am feeling really releived all of our filming and recording is finally done:) I sent the footage to Eugenia, and we both had a conversation over what to do next. We are feeling very excited aboutfinally getting done with this step, and soley focusing on editing now. We still have yet to figure out the font and placement of our credits. We both agree that the best way to introdcuce them is in the very beginning of our forest scene, and try to do it as quick as possible but for it not to look too rush. We are also realizing just how long all of this footage may be, and as we get further into editing, I do believe we will have to make some smaller changes. However, I do think that we have more than enough footage, so at least we can worry about cutting footage instead of having to worry about needing more.

Eugenia told me she had found some ideas for the font of our credits and title in Canva, I looked over them and really liked them! Once we are done editing the forest scenes, where the credits are taking place, we will put our two top choices of fonts and comrae which one is better. I am feeling a little worried though, I think we might be behind scehdule considering how much there is left to edit. I have been very busy due to family travels during spring break, but I plan on finding some small portions of time to start editing and at least get a rough draft of our opening done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR/ Reflection

  What a ride this has been! We are finally at the end of the road. This project definitely challenged certain skills and tactics that I did...